Monday, May 22, 2006

Happy Monday Everyone

I can tell I haven't danced in years.  Boy did my back feel tight this morning.  It was fun to get out on the dance floor again. 

Trying to sell my Mom's place just became a hassle since I now need to track down all her information.  <<Grumble>>

No patients today which is weird, but tomorrow is packed solid.  So I enjoyed my morning over at Starbucks after the gym this morning.  However the rest of the day is flying by with all business stuff that I want to get done to get the office busier. 

No word back from Chris on getting together this weekend.  Half of me is like I don't give a shit since I would like another friend, but not a relationship at the moment.  We talked months ago and I don't remember where she is at.  The other half is like I left a message about this week 3 days ago and no response.  Don't like it especially since I've had enough run ins with women who just like the chase.  So we will see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

go out and dance again, sounded like you had a great time at the wedding. I wouldn't hold your breath on Chris. Who knows. I hope you get all the info. so you can sell your mom's place.

Anonymous said...

real estate & women - that should be enough to give you a big 'ole headache

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike !!!!!!! I can't say that I have ever danced I don't think I would be good at it. I probably have 2 webbed feet ha, ha, ha, ha just kidding. I do love Starbucks I haven't been in a couple of weeks though. What kind of coffee did you have ? Its always nice to come and read another one of your entries. Its great having you here at J-Land. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need a good chiropractor! HA!

You know what Oprah & Dr. Phil would say... "She's just not into you"....same thing happens for women!