Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tired Tuesday

Well shame on me.  I had wrote Chris off months ago when I asked her out and got no response.  So when she asked me out this time I was a little leery, but agreed.  Hey look I asked about a day and hey look I'm standing out here whistling Dixie.  So a reminder lesson when I write someone off to keep it.

I am almost finishing set up my new patient workshops for the office.  In July I will have it over at the library which will be really nice.  In June I think I will have it in the office and a smaller crowd.  The good thing is that I am looking forward to the public speaking.  I know for me I have done it enough over the years, but owning the material makes a big difference for me and I do. 

I have to admit I am not looking forward to June.  I know I will need at least 3 days to go down and get my Mom.  I'll use her money to pay for the trip so that will be okay on me financially, but will be a lot of days away when I am trying hard to build the office.  Still no word from my ex on transporting our son.  I wish she would just get over this and pick up the phone and call so this will get done faster.  However if I need to get him it will be another 2 days out besides the time I would like to take with him. 

Still living in a paradox.  LOL. I know time and money wise I am not into dating right now.  Then I get an email this morning from this girl Jenn I know that I do like just saying hi.  Then my mind jumps into dating mode.  It's really funny I am wanting women friends and then when they are friendly my mind is jumping past it to dating mode.  Oye.  Hopefully in the next 40 years I'll get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure everything will come together for you. So what happened when you went out with Chris? Dying to know
Hugs, Marina