Monday, May 1, 2006

Happy Monday

Well I can't say it is a great Monday, but I am enjoying the best I can.  So I took myself out to Starbucks to read and do some Sudoko puzzles.  Not in the right frame of mind to mingle with others there. 

For some reason my Mom has loss the ability to walk and was found crawling around today.  So she is back in the hospital.  I think her primary doctor is a bone head, but not be there makes me powerless in many things.  So my brother and I are going to conference call today to see what we do next.  She seems to be falling apart fast.  So we will see.

For some reason when I turned on my computer this morning I was alerted that my AOL database was damaged.  So I had to re-install this morning.  So at present my AOL is like Swiss cheese.  It's there, but there are all these holes of loss information that I am slowly putting back in.  It's a big hassle since I have to look through everything to see what settings have been reset and what needs to be found again.

What I learned today.  While at the gym today they had a sign about recent loss of valuables.  So besides placing your stuff in a locker it was advised that you also lock the locker.  LOL.  If you need this information I don't know if you should be working on the exercise equipment.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my journal.  The only thing I lost at the gym was a book I was reading.  Jumped right off the cross country toture device, and left it.  Oh well could be worse.  lol  It was kinda slow anyway.  Hope your Monday picks up.
Dwana

Anonymous said...

Mike, it was in the news recently  how some people had blood-poisoning from a  strain of E.Coli present in a certain brand of pre-packaged salad mix. A little girl almost died from it when her kidneys shut down after eating a salad. Maybe somebody could check your mother's refrigerator to see if she has eaten a salad in the past 24 hours or so? Please let us know what you have found out about the etiology of your mom's current symptoms. Thank you for keeping us posted. And be sure to take care of yourself throughout all of this. ---angel

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your mom is doing so badly...i hope she gets better fast.
lisa

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your mother. I hope you get something worked out that makes everyone happy.

Tracie

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about your mother. I sure hope she is ok. Sorry about your AOL too.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your mom, Mike..   It just seems as though she keeps going down hill...  I will pray that she starts feeling better..

It really does help to lock your locker, if you are going to keep your things in it at the gym...   <rolling eyes>..  lol

Hugs,
jackie

http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Waitingtoexhale/

Anonymous said...

My three favourite S's, Starbucks/Sudoku/Sunday.  I try to do that every Sunday.  A little writing...good company if I so choose.  Nice mix.  So sorry about your mom!  Dammit, this is why I hate to arrive late to an entry.  (((M))),  I'm sure you boys were really scared. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies