Monday, May 8, 2006

Burnt

As I do many times.  I get into a groove and keep going without any rest or breaks.  So I am worn out now.  Too much business over the last few days with very little play.  I did watch Shaun of the Dead last night.  So I will meet some friends and try to grab another movie to relax with tonight.  I came out even Stevens today.  My new patient rescheduled and another just walked in.  Cool beans. 

At present I don't know why my bank will not let the charge go through for the seminar I took Saturday.  Their closed now so I will have to find out tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well get some sleep would you. Happy you got a new patient.

Anonymous said...

OMG...Mike?  "Shaun Of The Dead"?  It was pathetic!  You guys...it must be a guy thing...;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies