Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Oye

Their is nothing quite like dealing with family.  It's unsettling, nerve racking, etc.  My family is basically nuts and being the sane one everyone is happy to deal with me, but not with each other.  It's hard on the phone.  In person I can wear a shirt or have a big sign that say "I don't give a shit!"  to hear about problems with someone else in the family.  Tell someone who really cares since it is the same shit just a different day.  Watching "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", which was hilarious, last night.  I couldn't do it.  Like back off people.  A good buffer is important with family.

I love it when everything just comes together.  Haven't changed many marketing tactics just added a few.  However all of a sudden the old ones just kicked in all my old patients.  In the last two weeks I've had so many of my old patients call to come back in. 

Still haven't heard back from the ex on flying our son,, but I know mail won;t be here to the weekend from her.  However if she doesn't go for it I will see about me flying up there to get him.  It may be cheaper and definitely easier on my body.  My worry would be that she would then never let him go by himself.  Something to think about.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you go back to court and add something that says he has to fly to stay with you in the custody agreement? I know of someone who had to do something like that with their ex. It might be a hassle in court....but worth it I would think. I would make sure that your son is okay with flying alone first though!

Tracie

Anonymous said...

Hopefully your son will be allowed to fly.  They watch those kids like a hawk on flights.  Your family is nuts...come visit mine...lmao.  Wanna trade for a week ?  take care,
Dwana

Anonymous said...

Ha! I watched that movie again last night too. I know what you mean about family as my sister thought she was helping & just made me worse on the phone tonight. Have to figure that "back off" idea better than what I'm doing.

Anonymous said...

I have never seen that movie, but I know so many people who love it. I sure hope the ex lets your son fly. It would be so much easier.