Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Fretting

Well I am fretting today.  My cell is now off since the bank reversed the check.  So the bill wasn't paid.  Arggh!  Since I used my money to buy a new phone last night it will be till Friday to hopefully get it back on if all my checks arrive tomorrow like they are suppose to.  What I fret is that it is my business phone also so no calls coming in so that's never good for business.  The other is that my son can't get in touch with me and I don't have their number since my old phone is in pieces.  <rrrrrrr!!!>

However I have done as much as I can for today beg, borrow, sell.  So I am trying to let it go. I know stressing about it will not make it or me any better. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I stress over almost everything and anything..its my nature...extremely hard thing to overcome for me!