Saturday, May 6, 2006

Saturday Experience

OMG I'm exhausted.  Only about 4 hours sleep.  I hate when I don't have enough sleep.  The gibbering monkey part of my brain is way too active.  So fear, insecurities, and general pessimism are the high points of the day.  Anyway the trip up to Arlington was nice.  It was weird to come over a hill and say hey that looks like the Washington monument.  Oh that's it.  I got to see many of the monuments from a distance.  It was cool. 

The seminar was very good.  It gave me a better appreciation of what I have learned and the experience I have gained over the years.  It taught me some new ways to help my patients to get healthier and for me to make more money while doing it.  Both are good things.

I met some nice doctors from all over.  Although I had lunch with one from the lower end of the gene pool.  We started off on business, but he steered it to his secret of using vodka to get women in bed.  I wasn't impressed and I just felt sad for the guy. 

As most chiropractic seminars are they are trying to sell you something.  They know you have to come since you need to keep your license.  They made their pitch to me and it was impressive, but I wasn't dumping 18 grand into this.  I wasn't even going to go into I don;t even have .18 cents.  LOL.

The ride back was a little rough since I was really tired.  So I will try to go through my mail before I pass out for the night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a productive day for you.  I hope you get some rest tonight.
It is very sad that the basement-dweller does such a mean thing to get a woman.  But now we know why he has to resort to that.  Who wants to be with a creep!  And an ugly creep at that!
Cathie

Anonymous said...

hope you get some sleep sounds like a good day though.

Anonymous said...

get some sleep sounds like you had a good day even if you were exhausted
I like to arlington we go once a year to MD and then hit washington, va etc and do the meuseum thing love it
well sweet dreams hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

Nothing worse than being overtired!   Get some rest Mike, and try to turn off your mind for awhile!

Jackie