Friday, March 2, 2007

$25,000 Question

The one question I have been asked over and over today is if there any chemistry between April and myself.  There is some, but I have had more.  I still do with some women I talk to, but I also realize the problems already existing.  So I am still naturally attracted (or trained) to these problem women.  I still remember my therapist stating that the instant deep connection was a person to run from.  She said there were just too many deep unconscious things going on that wouldn’t be good.  So I realize I am in uncharted territory with April.  I enjoy my time with her and look forward to seeing her.  However she doesn’t dominate my thoughts.  I am consciously aware of what goes on when we are together instead of riding a raft down the rapids of feelings. 

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

My next step is really to see how the relationship responds to it being stretched.  Since we go out late after she gets home from work dinner and conversation has been our main fare.  I need something else for us to do or add to it to stress the relationship and see what happens.

 

Since we both like board games I may bring one when we go out to eat.  When she gets her brace off her wrist we can go bowling. 

 

I will say that I am starting to get frustrated about my inability to see much her due to her schedule.  Hopefully with me not working at nights it will help and I’ll be able to tell when she gets back from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Baltimore. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This entry has some weird HTTPblah blah blah "stuff "on it.. do you see it??  As for April...you like her.. you enjoy her company..the chemistry thing hasn't always worked before so give friendship a chance.... ;-)
lyn