Thursday, March 22, 2007

Get that Gopher

For me when I'm sick it is like catching a gopher.  Go for him in one hole and he pops up someplace else.  While today I awoke after 12 hours feeling different.  No longer achy, but feeling like I was walking on the moon.  Soon the fever followed and I need to take care of it.  Popping a ibuprofen I headed down to the bay to nap in my car since it was a beautiful day.  I sweated like crazy, but the fever broke.  I had hoped that would be the end of it, but atlas no.  My nose started running like a broken faucet.  After several hours of that I decided to take something for it.  Jeez I've taken more medicine in one day then I have in recorded history.  Anyway I have finally caught my nose, but my throat is starting to feel a little weird.  So who knows what is next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like I have the same thing you've got; but I am feeling a little better today.
I hope you feel better soon; have a great weekend!
Maria