Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Talk

Well I called April tonight and I actually got her.  That was one of my worries since it is usually hard to get her.  She explained how bad the accident was and she ended up in ICU with a really bad concussion.  She is still not allowed to work and needs to be monitored.  However she was going to do auditions tonight.  She actually wanted to get off the phone after a while.  So I told her I would talk to her some time.  So I do thank everyone for their help since I was reading it again just before I called.

I will talk to L Thursday about this obligation thing.  It's come up a few times already and I want to understand it better.  I know I can't change her on it, but I would like the air cleared.  So I'm picking her up down the street again.  Not quite sure what that means.  My guess is that is her way of protecting herself.  She went out with a man last year that she developed feeling for and then turned out to be engaged to someone else.  So she is leery and I understand that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait!  Hold the phone!  I'm cornfused again (and yes I spelled it that way on purpose.. because.. well.. because I'm really cornfused!) lol   I thought you said you spent the night with her the other night?  Were you at your house, or hers?  I was under the impression it was at her house.  So, I figured you had been there before, and can't understand about this dropping her off on the corner thing still going on.  
Yep.. this is me, Mike.  Not shy about asking those questions! lol

Hugs
jackie