Monday, March 26, 2007

Weekend in Review

Well the dry cough has rode me all weekend long.  I had to go out Friday about midnight for cough medicine and even with that I only got 3 hours sleep for my health fair.  The real pain was that I awoke with a fever so I popped some Ibuprofen and it broke by the time I was getting out of the shower.  The pain was that I couldn't dry off I was a sweating so much.  It was a real pain.  All shows are a crap shoot and I think this was this rec centers first one.  They were nice to us with parting gifts and foods and drinks.  However almost no one showed up and the few that did were strange.  A few people asked if I wanted to come to there health fairs in the next month or two and I was happy to say yes. Like always you never know where any of this stuff will lead.  The strangest thing was one of the instructors for the center who was working a table came over to ask questions.  I'm happy to talk to anyone, but I know when your after something else.  So either free healthcare information or a date was her secret motivation and since NO ONE was around I couldn't get rid of her.  She asked me about everything on my table which was a lot.  I finally was able to direct her to the cosmetic lady next to me who had a free raffle. 

No comments: