Thursday, March 1, 2007

Thursday

Well I have to admit I'm depressed today.  I feel like I have lost a loved one.  Such a regular staple in my life is no more and I feel its loss.  The money part really isn't playing a part in my mind.  I'm just going to miss a lot of people. 

Anyway with all this free time at night now.  Wow what a concept.  I'm signing up for a few activities that I have been putting off because of valet.  So I signed up to try the salsa class tomorrow night and I was happy to tell my friend Gina that I could come to her fencing class next week.  It will be nice to get out with people on a regular basis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

{{{MIKE!}}}
I still sometimes think of those I'd worked with in my part-time job, ended as the company folded (most others having been full-time there).   It's a big change.  Perhaps you can still get together with some of the people sometime, and yes, salsa and your friends class sound great!  :)  -- Robin