Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Getting the Farming Tools Out

A little worry hit me this morning about money.  I had finally reached a comfortable area with both jobs.  However when I reach an area of comfortable it is usually ripped out from under me.  I must of made a wish a long time ago about doing whatever I needed to learn life's lessons.  Anyway it's time to start planting more seeds out there for new patients to crop up sometime in the future.  Next month ends all the stuff I've planned so far so a new batch needs to be readied.  Happy to have an old patient finally come in.  Felt bad that I didn't remember her, but it has been a year.  So she should be coming back in regularly now.  Also a person from last week's health fair wants to come in so that is a nice boost for the week.  Just keep it coming.

Finally after much trial and error I got my picture for framing this morning of L.  I like it. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can sure relate to that "feeling of comfort" and then having it "ripped right out from under you!"  Been there, done that.. still doing it!  Guess I still haven't learned completely yet! :/

Glad you got your picture of L all framed! :)

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

So, if a former patient returns, after, say, a year's time, do all the initial x-ray/films need to be redone?   M would really like to bo back to her chiropractor (sp), I just couldn't afford it (and wasn't going to get in a position where the person was owed money I couldn't pay, yanno).  -- Robin