Saturday, March 3, 2007

On the Record

I figured when I did my last entry it would stir up a hornet's nest out there.  For the record I am not breaking up with April due to phone or time constraints.  They are minor irritations.  What I have discovered is that while having all these healthy things in a relationship there is also a unwritten spark that needs to be there.  And it's just not.  I rode the pendulum swing to the opposite side and I found April.  I need to hitch a ride again and land somewhere more in the middle.  I think Jackie said it best with her "well rounded" comment.  While it has a nice curve on one side it is flat on the other.  I still haven't heard back from April and who knows she may feel the same way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spark is definitely a necessity..I agree...and I believe that age plays a big enough part also. But I guess its an individual thing, and many differ in opinion on that.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear this; but if the spark is not there it just is not there. You can not make it be there.
Whatever happened to Ms Hallmark???????????????
Maria

Anonymous said...

Hello Mike,

I thought I would come by and say hello. I am sure that even though it might not work out with April I am sure that you will find that one person who is right for you. Its probably fun to get out there and date I'm still a little bit nervous about getting out there. Its hard for me to approach a guy and talk to him at all. I am proud of you for getting out there. Your a terrific guy Mike and I'm sure that April and you will be able to remain friends. I'm rooting for you Mike just have fun and don't worry just keep being yourself.