Sunday, March 11, 2007

Third Date Report

We'll our third date was rough for me.  I was having to stifle yelling out, "I love you," the whole time.  It was a great day.  L called me and asked since it was such a beautiful day that we switch to an outdoor setting instead.  It was a great day so I agreed and asked her for some options since she had given it more thought than I had.  So we mapped out going to Chix which is right on the water.  So that was really nice.  Eating with L has become a pleasurable experience.  We get a whole bunch of small dishes and have a whole vareity to eat which is something I greatly enjoy, but never get a chance to do (I do have pics, but the will have to wait till I'm at work to download). The breeze of the water was so peaceful.

Afterwards we headed over to the beach to walk up it.  I had never been to First Landing beach.  I had been to the hiking trails down by the ocean front, but never on the bay side.  It was very nice.  It was a child's treasure trove of sea artifacts. Rocks, shells, teeth, egg cases, etc.  In one area it looked like a mosaic there were so many tiny rocks strewn around.

We got to talk more about our past.  Something that can scare me with someone I really like.  The age old fear that is you knew me you wouldn't love me.  L took it in stride.  Grateful to be able to also voice the fear.  I truly love that I know where she stands and that she is being honest with me, no head games or manipulation. 

I got to meet her dog and 8 year old puppy.  LOL.  Trevor is very cute and playful.  L has a nice place and I ended staying the night.  Here is where we split.  L is a early riser and I am not.  I am grateful she is not pushing off her usual activities, but I was tired this morning when I left at 7 before her friend came over for their weekend dog walks.

So tonight I have my monthy comedy improv event.  I'll see April there.  I'll follow her lead.  Since she never called my back I take it we are in the same boat feeling wise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you and L are headed down the right track, Mike!  I'm really happy for you.  Just don't rush the "I love you's."  You still need to really get to know her.  You are both on your best behavior right now... so give it time!  I know you will.. as you are very smart when it comes to these things!  Wishing the best for you, and I'm glad you are having a good time with her.  So..when will we know her REAL name?? lol

Hugs
jackie

http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/

Anonymous said...

well it sounds like you and L are having a great time together and you both enjoy each other's company.