Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The Dating Diaries

Well over the past week I have gotten many little questions about my dating so I figured I would just answer them here.

Ms. Hallmark (not the Playboy behind the counter) works in the back of the store and I hardly ever see her.  I think I would have to tackle her to get a conversation going.  The last time I saw her a bout 2 weeks ago I saw a ring, but couldn't tell which finger it was on. 

April still hasn't called back.  I know she has been in Baltimore since Sunday and gets home today, but for me that is no excuse.  Cell phones allow us to reach anyone in the world now a days.  So I take it she felt the same way I did and let it go.  I personally like a final something instead of just left hanging.  If I hadn't decided to end it I would still be wondering what happened and I wouldn't have asked out L.  I'll see her Sunday at the show and will say my goodbyes then.

I'm looking forward to my date with L tomorrow especially since she is paying.  I do feel bad since the place she has chosen I've read reviews on and they say it is overpriced. We've passed a few emails back and forth since Sunday.  However it has only been ONE date so I am trying to pace myself. 

No comments: