Monday, March 26, 2007

My Weekend with L

I'll tell you I forgot how much a cold takes out of you even though you feel better.  That point became very apparent to me with L this weekend.  Any quiet moments I was passing out.  I felt bad, but L was great to make sure I was comfortable.  We never made it to the play we were going to see, but that was okay with both of us.  We just went with the flow of the weekend.  Usually I leave when L walks her dog with her friend on Sunday mornings, but it was nice to hear that was I was staying longer.  She did make fun of me saying how could I be tired since all I was doing was eating and sleeping.  LOL.  We had some great talks.  As always L is direct and straightforward.  She asked me to tell her about myself.  So I popped around different areas seeing how she would react also trying to balance myself out and not sounding like I'm totally nuts.  She took it all very well.  Like a little kid just sucking it all in.  I asked some questions of her and it was really nice.

The most bizarre point of the weekend was when we went to Hot Tuna for dinner Saturday and after our meal we were just sitting there kissing when this woman just plopped herself down in the booth opposite us.  She was saying hello with this big friendly attitude I thought she knew L. So I said hi.  She responded by saying how hot she was getting watching us.  Okay?  More information than I needed. L was like whatever flips your skirt.  Then we went back to kissing and she walked off.  Sorry not looking for a threesome.

So the roughest part of my time with L was trying to climb out of bed this morning at like 5:20 in the morning. I had forgotten how nice, warm, and cozy a bed is with someone else in it.  Plus it's just an ungodly hour, but I knew L had to go to work and I could just go home and get more sleep. 

Those three magic words nearly left my lips this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you and L are getting a long great. LOL. can't believe that lady just sat down at the booth.