Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bummed

Well I cancelled my date with L for tomorrow and I am bummed about it.  However I don't want to make her sick and I need to get better.  Now I know why I stay healthy I hate being sick.  I was happy that my last patient cancelled today since then I could come home early and sleep which I did.  The next 2 days at the office are slow so I will probably not stay long.  However I'm bored when I'm home.  Sleeping and tv watching has is limits.  Anything else I'm just wasted to do.  OMG I hate being achy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Mike!  I hate being sick, too!  I haven't been sick (knock on wood.. literally) in over a year!  Fortunately for me, I have a strong immune system.  But... when it gets me.. it gets me good!

I do hope you feel better soon!  Sending healthy vibes your way!

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

Oh I hate being sick too.  I want lots of loving attention when I'm sick - I was spoiled as a child and I still want to be spoiled when I'm sick!  I hope you feel better real soon and get to reschedule that date with L.

Monica

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon..rest and fluids but you know that...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

oh no...I am not feeling that great today either and stayed home from work. I hope you are feeling better soon. Drink lots of oj and tea!!
feel better.
Maria