Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Wednesday

Well I was finally able to get a replacement jacket today for my old leather one I retired last year.  It's not leather, but I like it.  With no in between jacket for the last year has kind of sucked since I'm good for the deep freeze and for a light breeze.  However for something in the 50's I've either sweated or frozen.  These end of season sales are great. It's how I got my deep freeze jacket many years ago.  I was planning on buying a new jacket when Eric threw up all over it.  Looking at it I was like I'm not cleaning this up.  So I tossed it and headed to Burlington and got a great deal.  Happy to repeat it today without the vomit.

Looking forward to going fencing with some friends tonight.  It's a cheap class so we all figured we try it out and see what happens.  I know I won't continue doing it, but it will be fun to try.  I think I'll keep up with the salsa dancing.  If L and I continue dating I will see if she would want to join me. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just read and caught up and I must say, I like the sounds of this zen L :o)
Congrats on the new jacket, I'm sure it's different to some degree for men vs. women, but I like a new piece of clothing every once in awhile to make me smile!
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Burlington coat Factory you mean? I used to work there..Frederick MD..at least 5 years till I moved.
Congrats on your new jacket.
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Ah, a new jacket, yes, I went years without a good winter coat as I just couldn'ta fford one, until one clearance sale, finally.........   glad you could get yourself a new one, too, um, without the vomit:)  Fending sounds like it's worth trying, and salsa, and, let's L know that you have friends and interests for your own sake.  So, what's the latest with her?  And, does this mean that April did NOT call back?  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to try fencing..it looks like a lot of fun!

Tracie