Friday, March 30, 2007

Networking

Well I had an appointment with a lady I did a show with a few weeks ago.  I had sent my usual letter afterwards and she responded.  We talked personal for a while then shop to see what each offered.  I told her a few shows coming up and she informed me of a few business meeting type places.  I'll make the one next Wednesday definitely, but I won't be able to make Thursdays.  I was hoping to schedule my patient around it, but I couldn't.  I know it is better to have a bird in the hand than one in the bush.  So I'll just keep pounding it out there like Johnny Appleseed and see what grows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike.. :)  I just played catch up as I was waaaay behind on reading your alerts!  That meant going back about 10 of them! lol  I'm glad things are still going great for you and L.  So you finally got up the courage to say the L word, huh?  Good for you!  If you feel it, you should say it.  You've waited long enough, and if you hadn't of said it fairly soon, you would have burst at the seams! lol

Sorry you've been ill!  I do hope you are feeling better!

Hugs
jackie
http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/