Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy Monday

Well I was happy to get my fencing gear today, although I knew my mask was going to be off.  When I called back I was informed I measured the wrong way.  No biggie.  The foil and glove are all I need at the moment.  What a difference in practicing with a real foil than a pine dowel.

Happy to see my Mom feeling better today and up and around.  The place is still filled with the miasma of illness and I can feel it coursing through my body when I leave there.  I didn't stay long since I don't want to succumb to whatever is lurking there, but I wanted my Mom to know I was still stopping by.  As I figured she didn't remember me visiting while she was bed resting.

Being in charge of all my Mom's affairs I CAN'T BELIEVE the amount of paperwork that comes across my desk.  I mean forget all the crap.  Like today I get another class action suit that she is part of.  I swear every other month their is another one.  I guess Mom can pick companies like she can pick husbands. 

Speaking about husbands I was touched that my friend R would open up to me that she was having problems with her spouse. 

No comments: