Friday, March 9, 2007

The Decision

Well after much debate I'm going to take up fencing.  After coming up with every excuse under the sun I still want to do it.  I enjoy the salsa, but it doesn't make me feel alive.  So I have to follow my heart and I am happy with the decision. 

I emailed L to say how much I enjoyed the evening and she responded the same.  Happy to hear she slept better than I did.  I was out cold, but woke up about 5 and couldn't fall back to sleep for a while.  Happy to hear it's suppose to be sunny and warm here tomorrow. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike !!!!!!!! I can't say that I have ever tried Fencing I don't know if I would be any good at it. I have never thought to try it. There isn't any place around me that offers Fencing or any sport like that I am sad to report. I have also never tried Salsa I am not much of a dancer either. I am happy that you found something you like. It sounds like you are having fun which is nice to hear. Its so nice getting to know you Mike and I enjoy that life continues to treat you well. Take care and have a good weekend.