Friday, March 2, 2007

Friday Night

It was pretty funny at Starbucks tonight.  These Turkish brothers are almost always their.  I guess they are my age at least that is what they said.  One of the brothers is always hitting on the younger women there.  Anyway both of them are there today and they started up this converstaion with these 20 year olds.  I was suprised when the girls moved closer to talk to them.  Then the guys had to leave and the girls were calling them pedophiles and making tons of father jokes which I thought was pretty funny since they agreed to move closer to them.  What really became funny is when one of them started making eyes at me.  LMAO.  I'm the same age. 

So I tried my hand or foot as it would be at salsa tonight.  It was fun and I will probably go back next week.  I met a lot of nice people, but it would have been nice to go their with someone.  That feeling hit me with the inaccessability of April.  Being squirreled into small spots of free time.  Just like tonight.  When she is not expecting a call their is a good chance I won't recieve a reply till tomorrow night.  So my defect of impatience really flies up and my friends words of your not a couple yet so you should be dating other women echoes in my head.  So I sit here tonight trying to sort through my feelings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just my 2 cents.....but you should go out and just have fun...date whoever seems interesting. Quit over-thinking  : )

Tracie

Anonymous said...

I agree with Tina.. you tend to over analyze everything man! You should have been a therapist...;-)
Lyn