Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tuesday's Tale

Boy did I sleep last night.  I guess I made up for all the lost sleep over the weekend.  Feel better today, but could use more rest.  I did pass up on the gym again this morning and I will see how it goes tomorrow.

Working on letting the weekend go.  It was really great and it is WAY too easy for me to grab on too tight.  Which is something I felt last night when I got home and didn't yet see a reply from L in my inbox.  There was no panic, but I did become anxious.  She wrote me a short one late last night and I'll call her tonight to schedule a get together later in the week.

Still haven't dug out my office yet.  I'm reorganizing a few things, plus the usual stuff that needs to get done.  I was happy to finally track my money down with the insurance departments. 

It's a beautiful day out today.  Almost 80 here and I want to get some sun on me to feel better.  So I will probably grab a pint of ice cream and head to the park to relax and enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PINT of ice cream, on a warm day, oh yeah:)  Hmmmm, we may need to get some ourselves.  Should hit 80 or so here, too (thunderstorm later).  Glad you're feeling better.  -- Robin