Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday in Review

I was just floppy today.  I forgot the therapist name that said you needed a certain amount of hugs a day for emotional growth and such.  I have the information in the office.  Being a single guy you do miss out on this and a day of hugs with L yesterday did the trick better than a massage.  My head was rolling around my shoulders today and I had to keep moving or I would have just drifted off.

Since I didn't see my Mom yesterday I stopped by today.  She realized I wasn't there yesterday I believe and was a little anxious, but enjoyed the visit.  I stopped by Starbucks to relax, read , and keep adding terms to my fencing note book.

Then it was off to the movies.  In my condition I figured I needed a good strong guy movie to pick me up for the evening.  So I went and saw 300 and enjoyed it.  Like I told my SIL it was a guys movie and any guy would love it.

On the way out I had a few messages on my phone.  One from Eric and one from where my Mom stays.  Before I could hear them my brother called and I became worried.  He just wanted to ask about Mom since she was anxious with him on the phone.  When I called the facility Mom was okay and they had her laughing and eating cookies so I was happy to know everything was okay.

I talked to L tonight and we'll get together Thursday night.  Maybe we can get a standing Thursday night and Saturday thing going. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are full steam ahead for you and L.. :)

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

Touch is critical indeed, from infants to the elderly.  For some people, pets can help with that just you couldn't where you live I imagine.   Floppy, lol.