Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Yuck

Well I'm battling a cold (virus) for the first time in years and I'm not to happy about it.  I was able to sleep in this morning since it is a slow day at the office.  I passed on the gym and will use fencing tonight for my activity to boost my immune system.  Also I'll grab some naps during the slow periods of the day.  Just hate that run down feeling.  So I'm taking my vitamins, doing my acupuncture, and getting as much rest as I can to get on top of this virus.  I'll decide tomorrow if I'm back to normal or not to see L and I definitely need to be well for Saturday's health fair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did youi catch what's going around at your mother's?

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon, Mike!  Hang in there!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I hope it's not what has been going around, it's been taking people weeks to get better. I hope you get well soon!!

~ Jenny