Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sunday

I tell you florist need to open up earlier on Sundays.  I knew L liked daisies, but couldn't find a florist this morning so I had to get a bunch from the grocery story.  I figured a bunch would be too much for a first date so I bought some tissue paper and broke it down.  See liked it and I'll give the rest of the bouquet to my Mom tomorrow.

Well since I'm busy Monday, Wednesday, and Friday this week I figured I would call L tonight to see when we could get together this week.  Tuesday was busy for her so we are getting together for sushi Thursday.  She said she knows this great place near Town center.  I looked around for some activities, but as luck has it everything was Wednesday.  If we get together over the weekend it will be easier to choose something like a museum or event.  Things just close too early down here. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my best friends likes daisies best:)   I'm liking L for you, and this thought of yours.

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm starting to like L. Don't break my heart so soon. I am still reeling from your break up with April. LOL.