Saturday, March 3, 2007

Saturday

Well still no word from April.  She might have done the work herself.  Time will tell.

It was nice to get back to the gym today and yoga class.  Tara added another class during the week which will help in the coming weeks with my lectures.  Now with no more valet I need to add a day of cardio in to keep up my endurance.  I know today with yoga and biking on the boardwalk I am tired tonight. Although I know a lot of the tiredness was all the wind on the way back.  I couldn't believe the couple parked in front of me.  The woman was blowing the guy with people in cars on either side of them.  It was a sight. 

Oh well back into the colder temperatures tomorrow. We got a little taste of what is to come with the last 2 days in the 70's. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to get back to the gym I feel like cow after being in all winter BLAH
It's warming up and I can take Nicholas out again and get my butt back to the gym first gotta get rid of this cold/flu thing i have
big Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike...sorry I am so behind on my alerts and I have to catch up on what is going on with you and April. For some reason I always start reading my alerts backwards....have a good weekend!!
Maria

Anonymous said...

Behind on alerts again... playing catchup!  Damn.. some people just don't care who see's them doing whatever to whomever! lol

Jackie
http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/