Friday, March 23, 2007

OMG It's HERE

The dreaded dry cough is here.  Of all the things I've experienced on my river ride of symptoms this is the thing that bothers me the most.  I know it's not life affecting like everything else, but I don't like how it sneaks up on me when I think I am all better.  Then it pounces as I start coughing like a chain smoker. It's worse when I talk.  I've never been able to find anything to really make it any better.  Hopefully it won't keep my up tonight.  I'm going to be sipping gatorade constantly at the fair tomorrow as I talk to people.  Maybe I should get one of those hats that has the bottle on top and the straw running down to my mouth.  It would keep my hands free, but I'm not quite sure it would go with the whole professional look.

One of my long time patients came in today.  I wish I had a picture of her face when I said I was sick this week.  She was like YOU were sick?  Oh well like Jerry Seinfeld and his vomitting record their goes my disease free and clean record.

As I do when I get slow is to review all my stuff and shore procedures up to make everything more efficient when I get busier.  I'm always amazed at all the stuff I have or created over the years.  Man I just need to do this stuff.  LOL.  So I organized my procedures and will print it out so I can read it frequently and keep it in the front of my mind.  I know I would and have chewed staff out for not knowing this stuff.  So there is no excuses for me.

No comments: