Wednesday, March 28, 2007

LOVE

It's nice to be in love.  I haven't been here in a really long time and it's a good feeling.  I know I will be mentioning it to L Thursday. 

Well I pounded down another night of at least 10 hours of sleep and I feel better for it.  So I'll do it again tonight to build myself back up.  Stretching is the other thing I really need to be doing.  Since I haven't been going to the gym it has been going by the wayside and with it comes the little aches.  So I've been stretching again today as well as practicing for fencing class tonight.  I put my full uniform on today since I was sick last week and couldn't fully enjoy the experience.  It was nice.

Since I wear my sneakers 24/7 I needed to pick up new pair today since they were looking pretty worn.  I scored big today at the thrift store.  I found an unopened Bionicle guy for under $2.  It's an older one and Eric will love him for Easter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ut oh the "L" word..makes me nervous...let me know how she takes it...
Lyn