Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday

Well my Mom caught the bug that is going around her facility and they put her on some antibiotics and some oxygen.  However it was truly a vision of what is to come when I walked in her room with the lights down while she sleep and an oxygen tube in her nose.  It was depressing and surprisingly it affected my a lot.  It took about 15 minutes before I felt the blanket lifted from me and that took a lot of work.  I have to be careful in that position.  I could feel the bug trying to exert itself while I was low and I can't afford to be brought low by a cold.

Another new patient called to come in.  Yoohoo!  If she really does come in that will be 3 for this week which will be great. 

Enjoying the knowledge and comfort that L is safe.  Even last night when she a little annoyed that I hickeyed her last weekend and she had to hide it from her students all week.  I just knew I was still okay with her and that is something new. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so I take it your 2 year sex hiatus is over?? ;-)
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Ah, Mike, never hickey someone in a noticeable spot!  ;)  Sorry about your mum :(