Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What a Freakin' Pain

I worked with the picture of L that I had 2 entries ago.  I cropped it and got one nice full body shot and a nice close up of her face.  I figured I would print them up at the drug store machines.  I found out that any pictures I want to print to make sure to have an original non compressed one.  So I'll have to wait till I see Eric next month to get a good picture to print again.  Anyway I go to 4 stores and one twice trying to get this to work.  Machines not working, some not reading the information.  Jeez they really needed a hammer encased in glass that you could break in a frustration emergency and smash the machine to little bits.  Even one of the workers said he hates the machines.  Wow now I have real confidence in them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I've read and caught up on several entries!
I do love your hammer idea, I need one about everyday when it comes to my computer. I hope you are well and I'm happy for you!
Rebecca