Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Catching Up

Well L enjoyed the flowers although I do detect some unworthiness on her end.  She seems that I am doing it out of obligation instead of feelings.  I left her a message about that's so we will see where it goes.  From her past I can tell this maybe a problem for her to work through.  We plan to go to Bubba's Thursday which is right next to Chix in hopes of catching the sunset in this beautiful weather.  L is 43 and close up you can see little signs of age.  However that means little to me since I find her very attractive.  L's real name since this seems to be a hot topic is Leo (lay-o) which is short for Leonor. 

I love the spirit of love in the air.  All my friends (you included) are so happy for me with finding someone I like.  It's very touching to me so thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, next question, does she or has she ever had children?

Anonymous said...

Mike: I am kind of behind on my alerts so I am not sure what is going on with the flower thing. But I am so excited for you: this is so wonderful and I have good feelings about this. Enjoy watching the sunset together; that is a very romantic thing!! Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maria

Anonymous said...

Well... I was way off with her name, wasn't I?  I would have never gone down the Leonor road!  Pretty name.. :)

I am so happy for you, Mike!  I pray that you and Leo have a great relationship for however it lasts!  Hopefully a loooong time!!  You deserve to be happy, sweet Mike!

Hugs
jackie