Saturday, March 10, 2007

Pacing

Today is my third date with L and I know I have to pace myself.  She's so open and safe that I know I could fall for her very easily.  Hey who am I kidding I know I've already fallen for her.  LOL.  However I'm still trying to pace myself since their is no rush and I really want to enjoy this. 

We have a great day this time.  It's sunny and warm and will be a perfect day to walk around the canal or the Ghent neighborhood after the museum.  I just have yoga this morning and then I'll pick her up.  One of my staying boundaries is not cancelling any of my normal activities to see L.  I have a lot of free time now without valet.  However I have filled some of it up with healthy activities that make me feel good.  I know if I start to give them up I will need to get my happiness from her and that isn't a good thing.  Been down that road before and I don't like where it leads.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

..I like your wisdom!

Anonymous said...

I hope your date with L goes wonderfully I wish you all the best you deserve it.I really hope you enjoy your day. It sounds nice to go walking around the canal or the Ghent neighborhood after the museum I'm sure it will be nice. Do let us know how it goes. Have a great day Mike.

Anonymous said...

love is in the air!! I can feel it.........have fun!!!!
=)
Maria

Anonymous said...

Pacing is good. Not giving up your individuality is very important in a healthy relationship. Dependency on another person to fulfill all your needs is a surefire way of killing a union with anybody. You're doing good, man! Keep it up. Hugs.