Thursday, March 1, 2007

Quiet Time

Well it was finally quiet in the office today so I put it to good use which was helpful since it was the first of the month.  So I got everything ready for March and took care of business.  I sort of straightened out my storage room so I could at least get in there.  I dug out just about everything I needed.  Still can't find one book and my voter's registration.  So I think I am stuck until my taxes come back.  Everything personal goes to my PO box so I really have no proof of residence for the Rec Center to renew my membership and that stinks.  So I guess I am on forced hiatus from the gym until then.

Anyway I took a few pictures of myself since the one I had for my website was years old.  Even my patients were saying I needed a new one.  So I dug out my camera stand and went to work.  I liked it so much I put it here also. 

Well one down.  One of my patients referred someone for treatment and she'll come in tomorrow.  Just need to keep the ball rolling.  Hopefully someone will come in from the health fair yesterday.  At the least I gave out about 40 magnetic business cards so hopefully they will make it to the refrigerator.

No comments: