Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Well Being

Well I have to admit being with L is a work out for my self worth.  If I don't work it I'll panic.  So like a "normal" person I have to look at what is going on and said.  I remember all she has done for me and it all paints a nice picture.  From letting me sleep while I was sick to bringing me a flower.  Actually the first flower I ever received.  So the belief that something worthwhile and lovable is inside me is being absorbed.  Better later than never.  So it was a good talk tonight and it was nice to hear happiness in her tone to hear my voice.  We'll get together Thursday to try a restaurant that we both have heard is very good down on the ocean front.  The weather won't be a nice as it was today, but we'll make it cozy inside.  Like my friend R said.  You know it is a date when your kissing at the table.  LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it is:)  And, you ARE worthy and worthwhile.   I'm glad you're finding this now instead of never.  -- Robin