Friday, March 16, 2007

Wow

Well with all the rain here everyone was late.  Almost an hour with my last 2 patients.  So it was weird to get out of work so late.  Been a LONG time since I worked in the office till 7.  The good news with my new patient coming in tomorrow this will be my second biggest week ever.  18 is my record and I want to beat it.  Looking through my records today I can't seem to break the 5 patient a day record.  Damn that one patient for pulling a no show.  Especially since I had a patient that wanted to come in that time and then decided to come in next week. 

So L and I are going to get together tomorrow evening for dinner then a play.  I'm taking her to see A Doc, Despite Hisself.  It's at the same place I see the comedy improv, just  a different troupe of performers.  They do a good job and we both like plays.  L is excited since she hasn't seen a play in a long time.  I just need to stop being sort of on egg shells.  While I am not fearful I still feel this need to make sure everything is smooth.  A process in work.

I was planning on us getting together earlier but L said later.  So I think I might come back home and grab a nap.  I will be picking her up at her house.  We discussed it with the weather than she asked me what I would rather do.  I told her I would pick her up at her place.  I need to find out if me picking her up around the corner is her not thinking she is worth it.  If this is the reason it needs to be put to bed. 

It's funny in a lot of ways L is a female version of me.  We are both very self sufficient people and this area of having people do (nice) stuff for us is alien.  Their are other similarities that I have already mentioned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just be yourself Mike...  she obviously likes you for who you are.. so just be you.  Sometimes when you try and plan things out, right down to the last detail.. it never turns out that way.. but that's okay.  Just enjoy what comes..  :)

Hugs
Jackie