Thursday, March 8, 2007

Thursday

I'm looking forward to my date with L tonight.  It will be weird to go out on a second date already knowing she likes me.  I'm good with that.  Now it's the work on not worrying about losing it.  LOL. 

My day just opened up.  It's slow patient wise this afternoon and my lecture next week got pushed back till next month.  I can I can still practice.  I should practice more of my salsa for tomorrow night.  The were bathing my Mom today when I got there so I was in and out real fast.  Now I have this big open space till 7 tonight.  One thing that I need to get done is my Mom's Medicaid paperwork.  I miss read the bill I got the other day.  It was so folded up I thought the last amount was the total.  Silly me that was way on the bottom under a couple of folds.  Yowzer their went all the money.  So the paperwork needs to get in for April. 

Last up a solicitor stopped in yesterday.  Actually out of the boobs that come through my door this guy was helpful.  His company does collections and their percentage fee is low.  Hey if they can get me any money out of my two dead beat patients I would be ecstatic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun on  your date tonite. And of course we will all be expecting a full update with details!!
Have a great time.
Maria