Monday, March 12, 2007

Pictures ... Pictures ... Pictures

Well I finally remembered to download my pics and my friend Gina sent me mine from fencing last week.  There is even a pic of L in there.

Well business's this week is looking up as more people call to come in.  Everyone must be getting more active as it gets warm and their out of shape from the winter. 

Boy daisies are hard to find.  Although I should have just gone to my usual florist since that's where I found them.  I picked up a vase earlier, got the flowers, wrote a small note, and left them for L on her doorstep for when she gets home tonight.  I forgo there are white and yellow daisies.  I'll have to find out what she likes better.

Eric still has the innocence of youth and sometimes I hate to show it's just not that way.  When he was out sick last week someone stole all his crayons and markers from his desk.  He was upset and it took him a while to realize that they had been stolen and not somehow mystically misplaced.  As usual he asked me for one of my tales of something being stolen.  I couldn't remember anything from school so I related how my bike was stolen.  Eric was like maybe someone mistook your bike for someone else's.  I was like no. Mine was on the bottom of the pile of 3 bikes and mine was the only one taken.  Someone wanted it and that person wasn't very nice.  A life lesson that sucks to learn.

Talking to my friend Paul this morning that how I monitor myself while I am dating is by what I give up in life.  I do a lot of stuff to keep myself healthy physically, emotionally, and spiritually everyday.  I still have plenty of areas of free time, but my biggest past problem is blowing off what is healthy for who I am dating.  Just as I was very pleased when L kept her dog walking and get together with her friend Sunday morning.  I was happy to leave since I knew she was keeping her boundaries.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's very pretty, Mike:)   Life's lessons can suck, I feel badly for Eric, but sometimes, life is good, too.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike,

I'm kind new to the world of blog and blogging.  I love your journal title.  When the name caught my eye, I thougth to myself, I have to take a look at this one.  I wish I had thought of it.  I just got started on mine last month and and really excited about it.  

Congratulations on the starting of a new life.  That's the great thing about life, each day is a new chance to get things right.

KT

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures, loved them. Happy that work looks good this week.

Anonymous said...

How OLD is she?????? She looks soooooooooooooooo young!!! you sound happy..
lyn

Anonymous said...

Aww Mike.. she is so cute!!  Yes, she does look young, but she is probably close to your age, I'm sure.  Now that we have seen a pic of her, do you think we could actually know her real name?  Laura, Linda, Lexi, Louise, Lauren, Lynn???  Huh??  Can we? Can we? hee  

As for your son, it's amazing how naive' they can be, isn't it?  The innocence of youth...<sigh>

Hugs
jackie
http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie!!
I love having a face to go with the L~~
Rebecca