Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Keep On Chugging Along

Well I'll probably hold off on seeing my Mom until their little epidemic is over.  I can still feel myself on the verge of getting sick and that is something I can't afford to happen in any aspect.  I've been healthy since I split from my ex 2 1/2 years ago and I want to stay that way.

I was able to talk to the director at the recreation center about me doing health care lectures at night.  I'll definitely do them in the fall and maybe the summer which will be good.  A lot of exposure and a few bucks in my pocket.  Also I wrote all the civic leaders in the area again about doing talks at their meetings.  Keep planting those seeds and see what happens.

Happy for the rush of new patients last week, but they are gone already.  2 of them are going to India for 3 months and the other just wanted to come in once a month.  No real complaints since solid patients pay off over the long haul, but someone coming in more frequently is always best.

I have to admit I've been better with selling the stuff.  I gave out a card at the gym this morning which is something I'm not big with. Also today in the office with the acupuncture to help someone with their cold.  Letting go of the best kept secret belief and opening up.

Well that's it for me.  I think I'm going to go home and relax.

 

No comments: