Saturday, March 17, 2007

Saturday Musings

Well I finished up my second busiest week ever in the office.  It felt good, like I worked hard.  The new insurance I started taking December is working out since it seems to be the largest insurance for the city.  It's not the greatest and it is time consuming to get all the paperwork finished, but 3 of my new patients for this month have it.  It's funny they will only cover about 10 visits for the year, but you really have to work for those visits.  They got several chiropractors in their pocket saying that the patients aren't that bad.  I know most of the games and this is the first since I've been in VA that I'm really going to be a chess master with these bums.  I can see why most chiropractors don't accept it.

Anyway L is excited about our play tonight.  I lucked out since she really likes Moliere and that is who did the screenplay.  So to occupy myself I have been running some errands.  Since I finished Eric's Easter presents I started creating an Easter basket for L.  I got the basics today of the basket, hay, and a silly gift.  I'll pick up dark, bitter chocolate and cheese which are things she loves closer to the date to put in there.  I stopped to finish reading my book in Starbucks and relax.  Then I headed over to Hallmark to get her a card.  I love this universe.  Who waits on me, but Ms. Hallmark.  Found out her real name, no ring, and a good laugh at the irony of it all.  I'm very happy where I'm at.  Anyway I think L is going to flip when I give her the basket.  If flowers were a big thing, LOL, she's going to have to learn to accept gifts being with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love creating Easter baskets:)  Only for special people.  ANd,  yeah, the irony of it all, eh?  lol

Anonymous said...

You're awesome!  I'm sure she will love it! :)

Jackie