Friday, March 30, 2007

Date Review

Okay I must be on drugs or something.  I know I typed this up before.  Did I not save it?  Oh well.

Well when I got to L's last night I could hear her dog Trevor going crazy after he saw me in the window.  Boy did he want to play as soon as I got inside.  LOL.  L looked great as ever and it was nice to see her after a few days off.  So Trevor and I got to play while she finished getting ready.

We went to a place called Waterman's last night.  I've heard about this place from before I moved down here.  L has never been there either so we figured this would be it.  It turned out the place was being renovated so it will still have to wait.  We ended up going to Mahi Mahi another place I have heard of a few doors down.  The wait was humongous so we grabbed a table in the bar area which I thought was just as nice.  The place was expensive for the quality of food we got, but the company was excellent as always.  I did know that L is very happy with her body, but I had always wondered about what she thought of her attractiveness.  That was kind of on the low side and I embarrassed her to no end telling her what I thought of her.

We got to talk about the things we like to do by ourselves and events we like to do with others.  The things we would like to do for the future.  Taking things slow has become my buzz word when I am with her instead of my mind zooming off someplace.  It's nice to fully enjoy and event.

So on my way out the door way too early this morning I told L I loved her.  I was happy to say it since I could feel myself starting to look for that perfect time that would never come.  I've never said those 3 words looking for a response.  I do it for myself.  So after a big kiss and hug I was out the door and on my way back home for more sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, she may rise too early for most humans, but, I can feel your happiness, and glad it felt right for you:)  Never should be pushed.