Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Note to Self

Note to self:  NEVER work out my legs the same day as fencing class.  OMG do I feel it in my legs tonight.  Class was good.  It started out just me then the 9 year old girl from last week also showed up.  I knew everyone from MEETin wasn't coming back, but I thought the other Filipino girl would be there.  No biggie.  More personal time for us.  Boy did our instructor work us and as always if it feels really uncomfortable then your doing it right. 

The day at the office turned out to be a good one.  One of my old patients showed up out of the blue and then a person from the fair last week called to come in.  When they did her husband wanted treatment too.  If only one of my patients didn't pull a no show I think I would of had a record of 6 patients in one day.  I don't think 5 is, but I'll have to check.  Wish I had this everyday. 

Looking forward to seeing L tomorrow night and her picture looks really good up on my dresser in my bedroom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) smiling at how cute you sound talking about L's picture up on your dresser! :)  I do hope it works out for you, Mike.  I know how much you have grown to care for her!

Holding good thoughts for you, my friend!

Hugs
Jackie