Thursday, March 8, 2007

Second Date Report

What can I say. I'm in MAJOR LIKE.  We had a great time.  The place L picked out was very nice and the food was excellent.  We both have high metabolisms so we both eat a lot and don't like just one big dish.  So it was nice to order a bunch of small dishes and enjoy.  It was great to be on an even level with someone.  We talked marriages and families tonight as the major points.  Minor were the thrift stores we love and the classic rock music we like.  I love how she is passionate about everything, from the way she enjoys her food to the way she looks at things.  She seems to like how I am very smiley and the many manly mannered things I do.  After dinner we walked across the street to the Cheesecake cafe.  We got seats at the bar and L had some decaf and I some tea.  We small talked it over there.  Actually we just hugged a lot there and it was just so relaxing that we both could have just fallen asleep. 

We made plans to go the museum Saturday and then dinner afterwards.  L looked at me strange when I asked her to call me when she got home.  I dropped her off at a restaurant down the block from her house.  After I told her I would worry about her safety she was touched. 

It was a great night and I look forward to seeing her Saturday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds great Mike.
Gem :-)
http://journals.aol.com/libragem007/collage

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, not only dance students that get butterflies ;)  (It's, um, a type of dance step. Okay, so I've spent most of my waking hours watching dancers this week.)
Anyway, I'm really glad, Mike.  This is as happy as you SHOULD be sounding!  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time, Mike.. but I have a question?  Why would you drop her off a block from her house?  Why not take her home and walk her to her doorstep, or at least drop her off in FRONT of her house?  Maybe it's just me.. and I am old fashioned, but I would be upset if a guy dropped me off a block from my house, especially if it was late at night.  I just don't understand.. so, enlighten me.. :)

Hugs
jackie