Saturday, January 14, 2006

Ch...Ch...Changes

Well it is half way through the month.  I had given the office to the end of this month to see how it was doing.  If I can't get it to a certain point I will move out of my place and into my office to save money.  Not fully looking forward to the prospect. I like my place and I have gotten use to real creature comforts, but I hate pulling a miracle out of my ass each month to make ends meet.  So I believe I am out of miracles and a choice needs to be made to take better care of myself.  I was going to do this years ago when I separated from my ex, but that never happened due to circumstances.  Well 15 more days to find out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope whatever you want to happen in the next 15 days goes your way & things get easier for you.  I wish I could help ya out, there buddy!  Good Luck with everything!  I will be thinking about you for the rest of the month!
Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

A lot can happen in 15 days, even a miracle.
Hoping for a miracle...
~ Jenny