Sunday, January 15, 2006

Relationships

Marina did a tarot reading on me the other night.  She's quite good at it.  Not saying whether I am a believer or not with it.  However the first card she drew for me has been the source of much meditation the last few days.  Pretty much it said that I want to remarry and am happier in relationships than I am single.  Their is a strong truth in there.  However that is my problem.  My motivation is still one of "take from the other to fill what is lacking in me."  It takes the focus off of me and on to something else.  While I have made huge improvements on myself it still is dangerous ground for me.  I know it not a great place to be starting from.  Seven to eight months ago when I started dating again I did so because I felt myself stagnating and needing an outside source to help me reach a better place.  Now I am not quite so sure anymore.  I have learned a lot in these months, but I think another break is needed for some reflection.  Well the one thing I do know is that I don't have to make my mind up today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope you don't have to make your mind up today
Take it slow Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

I admire you for taking it slow. Most people, men especially never think this deeply about relationships. Perahps if they did, more would last.
~ Jenny