Thursday, January 26, 2006

I Hate This

The reason for this is that I am angry.  I am owed a lot of money by a patient and I have been through the whole legal process to get my money.  Well at the last moment this guy contacted me and wanted to make some kind of payments instead of losing his stuff.  So I told him what I would accept and he is blowing me off again.  I HATE this.  I wish people would just do their part so I wouldn't have to do this hard stuff and take care of myself.  It's a life long defect.  It's my expectations of other people which is never a good thing.  Also it is my want of a softer, gentler way and with life's sense of humor that never happens.  I know it is a lesson to be learned and I should be grateful for the ability to grow, but I am not.  That's right I want to be a 3 year old and sulk about this.  Meanwhile I have done what needs to be done to take care of myself and the situation. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike..
just me..peeking in and smiling at 'ya! go 'head and sulk..you're allowed...lol. (j/k)
I know what you mean. Sounds like you've been nice enough and you did what you had to do.
Goodluck with him...meanwhile don't let him control you by keeping your anger because of him. Afterall he's not worth it..he'd taken enough from you.
just my 2 cents--hope you didn't mind.
ok..I'm out!
Journally Yours,
Gem~

Anonymous said...

Call him up again this time dial*67 then the # so you don't show up on his caller ID HUgs, Marina