Sunday, January 8, 2006

Squirrelly Stories

I was reading the paper this morning and they had a story about this family and squirrels.  It reminded me of a funny incident I had years ago with a squirrel.  It was summer and I was taking some pre requisite courses for chiropractic college.  I was sitting in my car with my window and sun roof open. I was eating lunch relaxing when a squirrel came running up to the car.  I talked to the little fella.  Then I remembered I had a box of vanilla wafers in the car.  So I tossed him a few.  I watched him eat them before I went to class.

So I get back in the car after class and I wonder why the box of cookies is on the floor and it's ripped.  Also why is the inside of my car covered in coco puffs.  Little bugger of a squirrel broke into my car through the sun roof, ate my cookies, and sh*tted all over the inside of my car.  Little furry bastard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was CRAZZZZZYYYY for coco puffs LOL
Hope squirrel poop is easier to clean up then bird shit... eww yuck!!
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

Ewwwwwww
~Marina

Anonymous said...

Well, you know what they say ...... " No good deed goes unpunished."  Tina http://journals.aol.com/onemoretina/Ridealongwithme