Friday, January 13, 2006

The Question

A question I get from everyone who doesn't do these journals is "Why?".  I have always journalled off and on over the last 5 or so years.  It wasn't till I went out with a woman who did a private journal on here that I even heard of these.  I did like her reasoning.  I kept her accountable for doing it daily.  I know I have always benefited from doing a journal so figured what the hay.  So my journal allows me, like a pensive, to pull all the stuff ou of my mind for examination.   On those days when I'm changing the hamster litter in my head I can put some filler in like jokes.  Just like the carto they use to play before the movies.  However the biggest unexpected thing I have received is acceptance.  All that I am is accepted.  What a joyous gift to receive from strangers.  Something my loved ones in the past were unable to do.  So I want to thank all of you who have stopped, visited, and become part of my circle of friends, which as you know is closer than my family.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww Kiss kiss darling
btw it's so hard typing with just my left hand
ugh ttyl ~Marina

Anonymous said...

Ah Mike, I accept you with open arms!  I love reading both your journals!  Sometimes I can't figure out what you are talking about, but thats ok!  I don't need to always know!  Just keep up the good work!  You are one of the most supportive new friend I have on my journal, for sure!  And I thank you for that!
Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

For those that don't have a journal they could never understand the friendships that have been made here. Most of the friends I have made here I consider family. Some people just don't get that. The acceptance has been an amazing gift. They even love me when I'm bitchy LOL.
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

   Ahhhh, Mike .... I'm just glad you are here !  It's been a pleasure getting to know you through your journal entries ... and your jokes ! lol   Take care, Tina http://journals.aol.com/onemoretina/Ridealongwithme

Anonymous said...

Mike, you want to know why you are accepted? Because you are kind, real, and caring.   J Land has made a huge difference in my life.
Take care!
lisa