Friday, January 6, 2006

T & A

Well I was looking over my journal tonight and reading all the great comments you have all left.  One of the things I realized I guess through all the jokes and stuff I have given a lot attention to the "T" and I think Jenny has kept track.  However not to play favoritism nor is it my favorite woman's body part I have found my favorite "A" quote.  So here it is.

Asses are the human races favorite thing.  We like them on each other.  We like them on magazine covers.  We like them on babies.  When we are alone we like to scratch them.  When there is a fire we like to warm them.  Who amongst us has not in a lonely moment reached back for a discreet fondle. 

We love our asses.  When God gave us our asses he had to stick them around back just so we wouldn't sit back and stare at them all day.  Cause when God made the ass he didn't just say it's your basic hinge .  Hey, lets knock off early today.  No he said.  Behold ye angels I have created the ass!  Throughout the ages to come men and women shall grab hold of these and shout my name!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Butts about it ...  the next time I make an Ass of myself, I should remind myself that it is a good thing, right ?  Just Ass uming here.  Sorry ... just the bad pun side of me, Rear ing it's ugly head.  Bum mer .....  Tina http://journals.aol.com/onemoretina/Ridealongwithme

Anonymous said...

yeah that would be nice but instad of ass I got budunkadunk.

Anonymous said...

The sales girl that sold this guy his swimsuit should have her ass kicked LOL
Nice ass but hate that suit. Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

.

Anonymous said...

Oh i can talk about asses all day. I LOVE MEN'S ASSES. With out without clothes on. I love to watch a man walk and see how his ass looks as he does. Yummy. First thing i notice on a man is his eyes, then his ass, then his shoulders. I love to play with a mans ass too. Wouldnt mind having mine played with either but i always hear that i have a flat ugly one. Sigh.
Hugs, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Not just that, I keep track of everything. Consider that your warning LMAO!!
And all this time I've been grabbing something else and shouting "OH GOD" lol
I'll try the ass grab on the next yummy one I see : )
~ Jenny